The student who will leave in international academic mobility must meet the requirements of Resolution No. 19 of 10/31/2018, which regulates the International Academic Mobility Regime within the scope of UNIFAL-MG undergraduate courses. To access the resolution, click here.
Once in compliance with the requirements of the resolution, the student must request the removal for international academic mobility by opening a process in the Electronic Information System – SEI. The necessary documentation is listed below:
- Approval of the Course Collegiate;
- Copy of transcript;
- Copy of Passport;
- Copy of Travel Insurance/Assistance (provided by student himself);
- Declaration of acceptance by the host institution;
- Completed and signed removal form Clearance model;
- Study plan or activities to be developed abroad, approved by the Course Collegiate;
- Termo de Compromisso, click here.