Registration period: from 10 to 12 February 2020
Procedure: Sending a scanned version of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Class enrollment form – nonmatriculated students
– Diploma or statement of completion of undergraduate course
– Official transcripts of the undergraduate course
– Identity card and CPF
– “Lattes” curriculum in PDF
Only registrations that receive confirmation email from the admissions office until 5 pm on 02/14/2020 will be validated.
Each candidate can enroll in up to two subjects.
Selection criteria: curriculum analysis.
Vacancies and subjects:
– Material Characterization Techniques – 05 vacancies
– Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology: applications in Biomedicine – 05 vacancies
– Special Topics III – Metals and Alloys for Technological Applications – 02 vacancies
– Research Methodology – up to 10 vacancies
– Materials Science – 10 vacancies
*Each 15 hours of classes equals 1 credit
Result – Published on 02/14/2020
If you are enrolled in another graduate program at UNIFAL-MG, register for the re-enrollment period through the Academic System.
Attention: It is not necessary to collect the coordinator’s signature. The only signature required for registration is the candidate’s.