REGISTRATION IN SUBJECTS OF NON-REGULAR STUDENTS
Registration of non-regular students will occur in two groups:
- Students from other programs
- Other interested parties, not affiliated with the PPGCF;
Note: It is up to the professor responsible for the discipline to grant or reject the enrollment request for a non-regular student.
- Regular students from other programs:
The coordination of the PPGCF informs that, in the existence of vacancies, enrollments from students regularly enrolled in other Stricto Sensu Postgraduate programs at UNIFAL-MG may be accepted, in the disciplines offered by the PPGCF in the 2nd half of 2022:
- Those interested must enroll in optional subjects via the academic system, during the enrollment renewal period, which will be from July 8 to 15, 2022.
2) Other interested parties, not affiliated with the Stricto Sensu Graduate Programs at UNIFAL-MG:
The PPGCF coordination informs that registrations of non-regular students in the disciplines offered by the PPGCF in the 2nd semester of 2022 may be accepted and establishes the following criteria:
- Registration of non-regular students in up to two disciplines may be accepted, subject to the approval of the professors responsible for the disciplines.
- To apply, the candidate must be studying or hold a certified diploma or statement of completion of a higher education course in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biological Sciences, or similar areas, recognized by the Ministry of Education – MEC.
- Must present a declaration of interest in studying the Master’s/Doctorate in Pharmaceutical Sciences and that he/she will participate in the selection process; school record or diploma; identity document; Curriculum Vitae from the Lattes platform and letter from one of the Program’s mentoring professors expressing interest in mentoring the candidate, if approved in the selection process.
ATTENTION: Interested parties should forward the signed course registration form and other documents to the email: email@example.com on July 25 and 26, 2022.
- The request will be analyzed by the professors responsible for the disciplines and the secretary will send an email informing if it was accepted or not.
- The beginning of activities will be defined by the professor responsible for the subject